What is a Brand Ambassador?
The Ambassador Program is one of the most influential ways to grow our business, as well as meet new talented juniors and seniors! Being a Senior Ambassador, the program is a creative, fun way to wow your friends with photoshoots and get them thinking about their own sessions. Designed to be about teamwork and contributing to communities that love photography, Ambassadors act as our main and exclusive spokesmodels (marketing reps); ambassadors act on behalf of the company to market our unique brand, as well as being a testimonial to our work. It starts with your fun photography session and continues through your Senior year. If you're up to the challenge, enjoy getting your pictures taken, or love social media and spreading the word about 3rd Gen Photography, this might be a huge opportunity for you!
Can Anyone Be a Brand Ambassador?
Absolutely! While we typically get most applicants in the Junior and Senior year of High School, we welcome any and all who would like to grow the 3rd Gen Photography community. There are also no restrictions on the number of ambassadors we have so don't worry about making a list.
What's in it For You?
The reward system is as simple as it gets, as an ambassador, the more people you refer, the more you will make.
1. For every person that you refer and they book one of our photography sessions, you will receive a $20 Visa gift card.
2. Or, for every person you refer, you can take $20 off your session's own session.
How does it Work?
- Apply below, I'd love to meet you!
- We can start planning your photo session (optional/ not needed to be an ambassador).
- Start referring your friends and offer them $20 off their session. (Only one ambassador per one person referral)
- Once they pay us, we send you the gift card the same or the next day!
- Have fun and enjoy your final year!
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Senior Sessions
How can we meet to talk about booking?
Lives today are busy, restricted, and ever-changing, especially how we come to meet new people. I understand this and have multiple consultation options:
1. Just one phone call away: I would love to introduce myself and talk more about your ideas for the big day. Phone calls > Long email strings (425-306-8007)
2. Zoom! A face-to-face interaction even if over the computer is more personable allowing us to put faces to names.
3. Studio Consultation: I am located in Monroe, Wa and I would love for you to come into the studio and allow me the opportunity to meet you in person. (18960 State Route 2 STE 176, Monroe, Wa, 98272)
What do I do with my hands? Posing is not my thing!
Don't worry about posing or feeling stiff, you won't have time to. I use flow posing utilizing your natural movements to create the moments that you'll remember. Okay, but what does that mean? Good question, it may be as simple as walking or as adventurous as giving me your best dance moves. I intend to create moments for you rather than relying on static posing.
What makes you stand out from the rest?
What is the secret sauce? Well, I say that photos are only as important as the memories that accompany them. Beyond simply capturing the moment, I focus on creating the memories that will accompany the photos. Though sessions typically follow certain patterns, every one of them and the model that creates them is unique. It is my job to find the personality of the day and enhance it in the memories of the photos.
My dream location is on a Mountain/ tropical island/ Frozen Tundra
First of all, burr if it's the frozen tundra. But, we at 3rd Gen Photography make it a priority to go where others won't. We travel minutes, miles, and internationally to capture your day. Contact us about your wildest dream!